Sunday 4 March 2018

Prayers Before Service 04 March 2018


Reading: - 1 Samuel  17:1-58

Prayers - Against Goliaths
1.       Goliath that stop my parents, my life is not your candidate; in the name of Jesus, amen.
2.       Any Power calling for my head, before evil mirrors, die with your mirrors; in the name of Jesus, amen.

Prayers - My destiny shall not be wasted
1.       Powers planning to waste my destiny, planning to waste my children’s destiny, your time is up die; in the name of Jesus, amen
2.       O God arise your power and waste all by boastful wasters, waste them, waste them after the order of Goliath; in the name of Jesus, amen.
3.       Spiritual Pharaohs and Herods, plotting to kill my marriage, career, business, ministry, I command them to die; in the name of Jesus, amen.


Prayers - My Harman should in my place
1.       Spiritual and physical Harman assigned my life and family, I command you to die; in the name of Jesus, amen.
2.       Why is the Lord God Elijah, arise, kill my Harman; in the name of Jesus, amen.
3.       Every Harman of my father's, every Harman of my mother's house, every Harman in my environment, die in my place; in the name of Jesus, amen.

Prayers - This month shall favour me by fire.
1.       O you month of March, hear the word of the Lord; favour me by fire; in the name of Jesus, amen.
2.       Anti-favour powers assigned to attack my life in this month of March, you are a failure, die; in the name of Jesus, amen.
3.       Favour from the East, West, North and South, hear the word the Lord, locate me by fire; in the name of Jesus, amen.

Prayers - I reject failure
1.       I reject and denounce every spirit of failure; in the name of Jesus, amen.
2.       I refuse to register in the school of failure; in the name of Jesus, amen.
3.       Every inherited and self-made failure in my life, receive divine repairs; in the name of Jesus, amen.

Prayers - Stubborn Problems must die
1.       Any stubborn situation, any stubborn problem, arising in my life day and night; hear the word of the Lord; die in the name of Jesus, amen.
2.       Iron-like problems and situations, by the spirit of Gideon, Jeremiah, as wax before the fire, melt away; in the name of Jesus, amen
3.       Any sin in me, strengthening stubborn problems and situation in my life and family, enough is enough, die; in the name of Jesus, amen

Prayers - My story must change
1.       Spirit of stagnation, spirit of limitation, assigned against my life; what are waiting for, die in the name of Jesus, amen.
2.       Evil voices speaking backwardness into my life and family; be silenced by fire in the name of Jesus, amen.
3.       Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise and let my story change in the name of Jesus, amen.

Prayers - Breaking the teeth of the wicked
1.       Every invisible teeth of the, wicked eating away the fruit of my labour; break and scatter in the name of Jesus, amen.
2.       Every locust of darkness, every demonic cankerworm, every satanic caterpillar assigned against the seed of my life, by the power in the blood of Jesus, catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus, amen.
3.       Eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood assigned MFMSouthSouth17 region, beginning to eat your flesh and drink your blood in the name of Jesus, amen.

Prayers - I shall be the Head
1.       Anointing to become the Head, my life is available; enter by fire in the name of Jesus, amen.
2.       Garment of shame, garment of reproach upon my life and family, catch fire in the name of Jesus, amen.
3.       Wicked powers delaying my miracle, enough is enough; die in the name of Jesus, amen.

Prayers
1.       Fire of breakthroughs, burn in my destiny; in the name of Jesus, amen.
2.       The glory-killer of my father's house, let me go in the name of Jesus, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment