Sunday 4 March 2018

DON'T LIMIT GOD BY PASTOR SOBEREKON


DON'T LIMIT GOD BY PASTOR SOBEREKON


Genesis 18:14 - Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.(KJV)

Prior to the above verse, we will see the reason from the presiding verses.

Genesis 18:11-13 - Now Abraham and Sarah [were] old [and] well stricken in age; [and] it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women. Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also? And the LORD said unto Abraham, Wherefore did Sarah laugh, saying, Shall I of a surety bear a child, which am old?(KJV)

Any voice that says you shall not make, let that voice be silenced forever, in Jesus name, amen.

God can do everything.

Numbers 11:23 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Is the LORD'S hand waxed short? thou shalt see now whether my word shall come to pass unto thee or not.(KJV)

Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible.(KJV)

God answers by fire, he will answer us by fire in Jesus name, amen.

But something can limit God, without that thing God can reach you.

THESE HINDERANCES LIMITS OUR INABILITY TO TRUST IN GOD:


1.       Unbelief can limit God in our lives.

Matthew 13:54-58 - And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.(KJV)
2.       Lack of faith limits God in our lives.
Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.(KJV)
Press on like the woman with the issue of blood, she pressed on until she touched the hem of Jesus clothing and she was healed. Press on in faith without any iota of unbelief until you receive your miracle.

PRAYERS POINTS

1.       Father Lord, this morning kill my unbelief, in the name of Jesus, amen.
Chorus
He touched me, oh he touched me
And oh the joy that floods my soul
Something happened and now I know
He touched me and made me whole.
2.       Father Lord, heal my lack faith, in the name of Jesus, amen.
Chorus
Miracle-Worker, you are a miracle-worker,
Come and do a miracle, a miracle today.
Come and do a miracle, a miracle today.
Destiny-Changer, you are a Destiny-Changer,
Come and change a destiny, a destiny today.
Come and change a destiny, a destiny today.
Bondage breaker, you are a bondage breaker,
Come and break all my bondages today.
Come and break all my bondages today.
Yahweh! Your name is Yahweh!
Your name is Yahweh!
You’re the miracle-working God.
3.       Father Lord, increase my love, faith and belief in you, the name of Jesus, amen.
4.       Father Lord, because I am here, register me for signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus, amen.
5.       Any power warming up to eat my flesh this year or my family, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus, amen.
6.       Powers assigned stop me this month, you are a failure die, in the name of Jesus, amen.
7.       Everything programmed to kill me this year, die, in the name of Jesus, amen.
8.       Every sleep undertaken to kill me, end in death, in the name of Jesus, amen.
9.       Anything in my house reporting me to witchcraft covens, catch fire in the name of Jesus, amen.
10.   Every power of nakedness that programmed against me go back to sender, in the name of Jesus, amen.
11.   Trouble that has its roots in the foundation of my house, I command them to expire in the name of Jesus, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment