Saturday 13 June 2015

God is awesomely great.

God is awesomely great
He is marvellous
When I remember His works in my life
I marvel at His awesomeness
I am overwhelmed by His greatness



You can never understand my reasons
If you have never being to the valley of depression
It is easy to criticise
But when you are down in that pit of hell
You have no other place to turn to except God

Just like David attacked Goliath with sling and stones
And with an awesome trust in God
I have attacked my adversaries with my crude weapons
And with an awesome trust in God
I await your victory

How can I repay you my Father
How can I thank you my Lord
How can show my deepest gratitude
I will announce your marvellous deeds to the whole world
I will spread words of encouragement to other people

My will is not before your will O God
I will always look towards you for guidance
I will surrender myself as a tool in your hands Lord
I will never let your fire quench in me
I will continue to spread your message

No comments:

Post a Comment