Sunday 24 December 2017

The University of Ignorance

Message Title: The University of Ignorance
-
Ministering: Dr. D. K. Olukoya

First Reading
Hosea 4

There are Seven Major Universities.

1. University of Bondage. Many people are unconsciously in bondage.
2. University of Fear.
3. University of Confusion. Confusion of gender.
4. University of Sexual Perversion. Homosexuality, bestiality, sex, etc.
5. University of Greed.  Lack of contemptment.
6. University of Pride.
7. University of Ignorance.

Jesus said: Know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. (KJV)

Isaiah 5:13
Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because [they have] no knowledge: and their honourable men [are] famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst. (KJV)

A man had a dream, in the dream he was in a church and there was a funeral service. He joined in the singing with the congregation, and then suddenly he thought, who died? He looked at the pamphlet and realised that he was the one. Immediately, he started shouting that he is not dead.

A real child of God should rehearse his/her dream with God and claim the good and reject the bad.

Experimentation is ignorance. Your degree of ignorance will determine how much the enemy will defraud you.

Education cannot remove ignorance; however, knowledge will always triumph over ignorance.

Ignorance is not bliss, it is not peace; Ignorance is poverty, devastation, root and stem of evil.

Discussion is an exchange of knowledge while argument is exchange of ignorance.

Ignorance is like alcohol. Nothing limits intelligence as ignorance.

Ignorance is the parent of fear.

The most terrible triplets in the world: Ignorance, Power and Pride.

If the beard signifies intelligence, then the goat will be the most intelligent. Big mouth and small brains makes the greatest noise.

Our prayers must be tailored according to what we see. We need knowledge to be able to tailor our prayers.

Psalm 5:3
My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct [my prayer] unto thee, and will look up. (KJV)

Learn how to prayer: start in the morning, start from little timings like 10 minutes before graduating to 1 hour. Read the bible with absolute concentration and meditations.

When we study the bible: what do I learn, what sins should I confess based on this bible passage, what prayers can I derive from this bible study?

Powers assigned to use me as a sacrifice die, in Jesus name.

The mystery why people perform sacrifice is the because of the blood.

Memorising God's word is very important in getting closer to God. Continues review of bible verses inputs them permanently in the dream. We respond to demonic challenges in our dream/reality using the word of God.

Nothing is worse than practicing ignorance.

O God, arise and revive my soul, in the name Of Jesus!

My Father, My Father, My Father, give me personal Pentecost in the name of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment